Thursday, October 21, 2010

Little Deeds

Today I noticed something very simple, but it was very nice. Me and my roommate were doing our drawing assignments (pretty close to the bane of my existence) in our room. I had to draw the doorway open, so it was open halfway and taped off so nobody would move it. Me and my roommate were talking, drawing... just enjoying ourselves as much as possible when another girl from our floor walked by. She stopped, and asked if we had any trash that needed to be taken out. I believe this is her second or third time doing this. It makes me so happy to have a floormate who is willing to do little acts of kindness to make our day. 

I think it is important for us all just to remember to help others with the simple things. They really do notice it. I know I do (and I promise it isn't because I was looking for something to blog about. It just happened! Lucky me.)
-gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment