Sunday, May 8, 2011

Patience

I think a lot of people get really impatient these days. With so much in our lives available at the touch of a button, people forget how blessed they are to live in a time where computers even existed. People get impatient with illness and injuries, where they are more easily treated and can get taken care of with time, even though way back when people would die of such things. Why are we so impatient?

I know, it's hard. I'm certainly not the best example of patience, but I have realized that I am getting better at it. Growing up and going to college has started to teach me that, and teach me more about myself. Patience is one thing that is extremely important, even if it is hard to attain. Just practice it, and be thankful for what you have while waiting for the best to happen.

What was that one thing that your mom always used to say to you?
Patience is a Virtue.
Smile, live on, and learn some patience. You will find that happiness getting greater each day.
-gracie

1 comment:

  1. Good post. I like what I've seen of this blog. :) I have a similar blog over here: http://ninjapacifist.blogspot.com/. Lots of me trying to be uplifting. Check it out if you wanna. :) Wonderful messages so far! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete