Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Operation Happy Dance


Happy Dance Anyone?

A lot of us get sad, or overwhelmed. Ever just really wanted to get out of that rut? Try my new product: HAPPY DANCE! Call 1-800-000-0000 for your unlimitted free trial of Happy Dances to help you get out of that rut and get out your negative energy! 
GUARANTEED RESULTS! 

Yeah, yeah, I know. Sounds Cheesy. But I'm serious about Guaranteed Results. Have you ever tried doing a Happy Dance to help your day look brighter? I woke up this morning not necessarily sad, but definitely not happy-happy-joy-joy. I turned on some happy-go-lucky up-beat music this morning, and while getting ready I literally danced around my room. My door was closed. Nobody saw me. Nobody had to see me (though I do live on the third floor and the apartment below me might just have heard me jumping around...whoops) for me to know that I was starting my day off on a happy note. 

It made me smile all the way to work and all the way back. 
Just go crazy dancing to music in your room.
Nobody has to know ;)
-gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment