Monday, May 9, 2011

Don't Worry... Be Happy :)


Don't Worry Be Happy:)


The whole purpose of this blog is just for me to be able to record thoughts I have had about Happiness, things that will help me become a better person and find that happiness that everyone is always searching for. The quote at the top of this blog really has it. Happiness is really a method to life, and I think that too many people worry about the next thing on their endless list of life. They don't leave time for happiness to truly take them through their trials and troubles. If we worry too much, how are we supposed to expect to be happy? You need to care about life, I am not saying to just forgo it, but I am saying that I think that we personally need to let ourselves be happy. Sometimes we find it too easy to just forget happiness, and tell ourselves that it isn't really possible at the moment. Don't worry! You can get through anything. You just have to focus on happiness, love, and life, and you can make it through every trouble.

I challenge you to step back, and don't let yourself overthink things. Just take it one step at a time, and stop worrying a bit for a while. 
Maybe it is hard.
But it's possible.
-gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment