Monday, May 16, 2011

You Got It

In High School we had a principal that would say the same thing each and every week on the intercom during announcements.

"Work Hard, Be Smart, Keep and Follow all the Rules, and Don't Stop Believing! And we will see YOU at the top. BE THERE!"

Honestly, any of my friends would be able to quote it with the exact same intonations as Mr. Weichar. We'd all joke around about the same old saying every week, but now... well now I think it is something to think about. We can all get to the top if we do these things.

I just thought I'd share some quotes I've found in the last little while:


Passion is born the moment you catch a glimpse of your potential. -Fred Smith

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. -Will Rogers

In your hands you hold the seeds of failure or the potential for greatness. Your hands are capable, but they must be used and for the right things to reap the rewards you are capable of attaining. The choice is yours. -Zig Ziglar

You can't be a smart cookie if you have a crummy attitude. -John Maxwell

It is neither wealth nor splendor, but tranquility and occupation, which give happiness. -Thomas Jefferson

I just thought these were some things to consider when you are searching for happiness.
Just think about these quotes. Might come in handy.
-gracie

2 comments:

  1. I quoted it out loud as soon as I read the title on facebook :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your blog! You seem to always have more wisdom and insight than anyone else!

    ReplyDelete