Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Box

I have this box in my room. It's a cute little box- quite girly actually. Want to know what I do with it? Every time I hear something happy, like a quote or something of the sort, I write it down on a post-it note or a index card and put it in there! Sounds cheesy, maybe even stupid, huh?

It's not!

We all have those days where all we really need is one simple phrase to cheer us up. We can't always expect someone to be available to hear you cry, or rant. We all have different schedules. But if you need a pick-me-up in the moment I would suggest going back to that box and reading one of the quotes or happy things in it. It tends to help, at least puts a smile on your face.

Maybe you should make a happy box?
Yes, I think you should. Even if it sounds cheesy.
-gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment