Monday, November 15, 2010

Love

This is a poster that I created for one of my design classes. It isn't anything too fancy, but I enjoyed looking for the picture and quotes to use. I have shown the picture in this before, but it kinda makes me happy inside. 

Love is important in everybody's life I believe. We all need something to love, we all need someone to love us. Don't hold onto something that loves you for the wrong reason's though, because that will only hurt you in the end. Sometimes it is hard to find something to hold onto, but we have to push forward. Be your best self and you will attract what you deserve in the end. Trust me. It is hard, but we can do it. Love will come, in many different forms, in each of our lives. Just make sure you make your "garden a place of delight," as you go your way. 

Love one another!
-gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment