Thursday, June 9, 2011

Physically Possible

Many people really do not enjoy working out.

That would be me.

But here's the deal. So many people try to go by these crazy diets, taking pills, eating random foods that sound, smell, and taste horrid, do strange things to themselves. Do they not realize that the basic way to be healthy is eat right, sleep, and exercise? I know that there are some people who really do need different treatments, but most people actually do not. And yet they are too lazy to do something as simple as walk instead of drive somewhere.

I am not trying to be rude. But... Why don't you try it?

This week I came up with the absolutely crazy notion that I wanted to become a runner. My brain is still asking "why why Why Why WHY?!" But I have decided it, and with it I have come to the decision that it is physically possible. I am not that great, I got passed up by an older gentleman today (I wasn't too embarrassed... but still). I am trying, though, and that is what matters.

Healthier people are happier people. It is important to take care of your body- a God-Given gift. Don't try to take an easy way out- it's not worth it. There are mounds of ways for you to exercise, and many of them are really fun! Why sit and be lazy, then spend a handful of money to pay for some pill that is supposed to help you be healthy when you can go have fun doing something that is good for you? I finally got that through my head.

Even though every morning I wake up in a bit of a haze, running has seemed a bit enjoyable (wow, did I just say that?!) and I have decided I want to get good at it.

Go find something useful to do!
Get healthy.
Get happy.
-gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment