Sunday, June 5, 2011

Goals

I find life more enjoyable when I accomplish something. Don't you? I think that when I have something to work on, something to keep me focused, I am happier. So I have started making a goal sheet for each week.

I do it in an organized sort of way, just so I have a constant thing to refer to, to see if I am making any progress with my goals. If I fail in one of them one week, then I work on it again, maybe in a simpler fashion, the next week. I have one notebook where I write them in each week, and I try to keep up with all my goals from previous weeks, or that is the plan considering I just started really doing this last week.

I just believe that if we are truly wanting to be happy- we aren't going to find it from sitting on our lazy butts each week and doing absolutely nothing. We need to get up and do something. Turn off the television- maybe look into finding a specific activity to do, or make a goal of doing something you've always wanted to do. We can do it if we believe in ourselves. I know we all can!

If you want to be happier, try making some new worthwhile goals, or start actually working at old ones. You'll find your life becoming more enjoyable.

Make it work, I know you can.
-gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment