Friday, February 4, 2011

"I often surprise myself...."

I realized I have blogged in quite some time. I will do better.

I decided that it would be nice to be happier. Everybody wants that, right? And what do you know, looky here, that's what my blog is about! I have decided to write in a happiness journal each and every day.
I know, it's a bad photo, but that's the first page in my happiness journal. Each day I am going to write things that made me happy that day. Even if it is a horrible day, I am going to find one ray of sunshine. I decided to enhance my journal by writing a quote in it:
"Being happy is something you have to learn. I often surprise myself by saying "Wow, this is it. I guess I'm happy. I got a home I love. A career that I love. I'm even feeling more and more at peace with myself." If there's something else to happiness, let me know. I'm ambitious for that, too."
- Harrison Ford

I think he has it right. We are all blessed in some way or another with some sort of happiness. When we start to remember these things, we come to ourselves with peace. It is a great feeling. I love it ever so much.

I think it is a good idea to have happy journal, and to keep it close to our hearts. Make sure that we remember the little things. Make it a method. Keep it simple, and remember that there is ALWAYS a ray of sunshine. Shine it to the world and let them be happy too.
-gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment