Thursday, February 16, 2012

Twist and Shout!

Sometimes.
Just sometimes.
I wake up and realize I am not in the greatest of moods. Not necessarily in a horrible mood. Just down a bit.

Sometimes.
Just sometimes.
I get to work after getting ready in the morning and I talk to my boss about assignments. Then I plug into my little world with my pandora station and my designing tools.

Bliss I tell you.

Sometimes even when we wake up in a off mood, you can change it. You can! I was worried that waking up in that mood would affect the way my whole day would turn out. And don't get me wrong, it might end up having some bumps- it's only 11:15 in the morning. But I figured out a pick me up.

Sometimes you just need to twist and shout!
Just let yourself dance in your chair at work to your music, just find something that makes you smile- somethings as small as a cute song or a picture of a puppy (who knows?)!

Just allow yourself some wiggle room to twist and shout in your day and it will most definitely help you find even the smallest reason to smile.

And who knows.
You might be able to help someone else twist and shout in the process.
How great would that be?
-gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment