Friday, March 25, 2011

Just keep swimming....

When life gets you down.... you know what you gotta do?



That's right. Dori has it right.

A few of my friends and my family would agree in saying that I can be a little scatterbrained like Dori. But in all actuality, I think being like Dori is an awesome thing. We all have those hard times. We all need to be lifted up and brought back out to the sunshine. How do we do that? Or rather, how do we not do that? I think a lot of people living right now on earth just feel like giving up when life throws a curve ball. How is that supposed to help at all? It may be hard, but it's doable. We can all get up and "just keep swimming," as Dori suggests.

I challenge you to just keep swimming through life, and to show everyone that you believe you can make it. I believe in you. So you should believe in yourself too.

Just do it ;)
-gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment